Colleen from Cooking This & That recently tagged me to share 7 random facts about myself. So here we go…
1. I hate oatmeal, meatloaf and most mashed potatoes. I just can’t stand anything pasty-it’s a consistency issue.
2. I eat a peanut butter & jelly sandwich almost everyday for lunch. At least it’s natural peanut butter.
3. As a child, whenever I was under the weather my mom would make me rice with sugar and butter. I still crave it when I’m not feeling well. I can also eat an entire box of mac & cheese by myself.
4. My husband & I have been on stage with Keith Urban. It was like something out of a movie. We made a sign at his concert that said ‘Keith Sing in My Wedding’ and he called us up on stage to talk more about it. Super exciting!
5. I absolutely love organizing things. Files, photos, closets, whatever it may be-it drives me nuts if things aren’t organized.
6. Adam & I often wear our Titans jerseys on game days even if we are just watching at home. Got to support the team!
7. Even though I’m a brunette-I have a lot of “blonde” moments. One time I even asked Adam if he’d ever been to Disney World. He had-with me! I just totally blanked-haha!
So now I’m tagging 7 others. If you don’t have time or have already done this, no worries.:)
1. Melissa of Delicious Meliscious
2. Lisa of Lime in the Coconut
3. Krystal of Married Life
4. Shawna of Daily Deliciousness
5. Lori of The Newman Family
6. Nikki of Pennies on a Platter
7. Liesl of Liesl’s Confection Dissection